Monday, December 15, 2008

Day 3!

Oh my what a pain in the ASS!

First thing in the morning I called the tow truck company to drag my car to the mechanic shop. Then I went to the DMV for a replacement license, which cost $22.00.  The first DMV office's computer system/terminals were down so they advised me to go to another location.  I was off to another DMV office further away.  My request was processed within 5 minutes, it was great!   Finally, I came home and called a bunch of places such as the healthcare insurance company, public library (replacement card $2.00) and I registered on-line for the fraud/identity protection thing. Oh fun!  

On brighter side I was able to:
  • Stay home on a rainy day 
  •  Avoid daily traffic to work
  • Get organized (since I had to search and look through piles of bills, papers & etc. to retrieve all necessary items).
  • Eat a hardy breakfast with Pops
  • Sort my laundry 
  • Clean up  




No comments: